Wednesday, August 30, 2006



"Every word of God is pure;
He is a shield to those who put
their trust in Him.
Do not add to His words,
Lest He reprove you,
and you be found a liar." Proverbs 30:5&6

There are days when faith seems weak,
and energy far spent.
The heart feels sad and motivation lost.

That's when turning to the Lord with our hearts and pouring it out to Him is very neccessary if we want to regain our peace.
We can pray-talking to Him, or journal....

Reading His Word is vital too.
Faith comes from hearing His Word.
The book of Psalms is a great place to start as the man who wrote them was like us.
His life had ups and downs, twists and turns and it was only his relationship with the Lord
that sustained him.

Pray:
Father, thank You for loving me and giving me a clear mind and new strength for the day.
I trust You Lord and thank You for being my sheild,my protector. In Jesus' name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home