Monday, January 01, 2007

In God's Will

Ever wonder if you are in God's will for your life?

Honestly I've had times where I thought I might be miles away from that place-God's will-that is.

Last night I was reading a Victory magazine and Kellie Copeland was writing about the Proverbs 31 woman. She was talking about some words of wisdom her Dad gave to her kids when they were on vacation. These words were simple yet so profound to me.

He simply said, "The leading for your life is in everyday obedience."

Kellie explained it this way saying, "If you obey today,tomorrow and the next day, by the end of next week, you'll be where you're supposed to be at that time. If you do that every week, by the end of the month, you'll be where you're supposed to be. Do that for a year, two, 10, a lifetime and you will be the person you were meant to be, fulfilling the calling that you were destined for. Isn't that easy?"

We can make life so difficult by over analyzing everything.

Daily obedience.

If God's Word says it, I believe it...and I will obey with His help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home