Monday, May 08, 2006

Does God Hear Me?

Sometimes I wonder if God really hears my prayers.

1 Peter 3:12 says, "The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayers."

So if I'm righteous in His eyes, He sees me and hears me. Hmm. So how do get righteous? The Bible talks about the self-righteous people, and not in a good way. Self-righteous people are those of us who try to make ourselves 'right' by being so good. (Ya right! That's always doomed to fail because we always miss the mark some where!)

The good news is that "..He(God) made Him(Jesus) who knew no sin(He didn't miss the mark, ever!) to be sin for us, that we might become the righteouness of God in Him(Jesus)." 2 Corinthians 5:21

So, who ever believes in Jesus, and that He paid for our sins and follows after Him is not only made righteous, but is actually 'the righteousness of God"!!!!!

Dear Father God, thankYou for making me the righteousness of You in Christ Jesus. It's so good to know that when You see me, You don't see my shortcomings, but instead, You see me in Christ Jesus, washed clean. I'm also glad to know that You also hear my prayers. In Jesus' name, amen!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home