Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Intentionally Made

"For You God have formed my inward parts; You have woven me in my mother's womb.

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.

My bones were not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought/put together in the lowest parts of the earth.

Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them. Psalm 139:13-16

God made you and me. We are fearfully and wonderfully made. To think, no has the same finger print, and there is no one exactly like us, in all the world even though there are 7 billion of us!

ThankYou Lord for making me. Help me to see the wonder of it all. In Jesus' name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home