Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd, He takes care of me.
I shall not want. I have everything I need.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; I've never lacked a bed or pillow and have never gone hungry.
He leads me beside the still waters. I've never gone thirsty.
He restores my soul. When I am near Him and let Him embrace me, I have peace.
He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. He washes me clean with His blood so that nothing stands between me and Him.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, when it seems like circumstances will swallow me,
I will fear no evil; For you are with me; Your Holy Spirit is in me.
Your rod and Your staff, Your Word and Authority,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; No matter the evil all around, you nourish me with Your Word and Your presence;
You annoint my head with oil; You annoint me with your Holy Spirit and Power.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life; They will be like my shadow as I stand in Your light.
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.


This is my amplified expression of Psalm 23 and it gives me great comfort knowing how my God cares and comforts us.

Thank You Lord for Your great love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home